HAZFLO - RETURNS
We can't promise not to make a mistake, but we do promise to correct errors quickly!
- Phone,r Email – provide both in this line to facilitate quick customer contact.
- If we make a mistake, we take the responsibility to fix it. We will ensure you are not out of pocket, quickly!
- Goods to be returned, shipping paid by sender. If we arrange collection, you will be charged.
- Faulty items indicated will be managed accordingly with our Warranty Policy. For further information scroll down.
- If the original packaging of the product has been tampered or opened, refunds cannot be granted.
- We do not honour returns based on a change-of-mind. Apologies!
- Goods specially ordered for you cannot be returned.
- Faulty goods returned to us will be repaired & returned to you, replaced or credited at our discretion.
- If spare parts or a replacement need to be despatched before we receive the faulty item back, you will be invoiced. The invoice will state your returns number.
- We do not cover any labour costs incurred in repairing or replacing faulty items.
HAZFLO - NEW PRODUCT WARRANTY
- HAZFLO warrants that each new and unused item of equipment (hereinafter called the Product) is of good workmanship and is free from mechanical defects, provided that:
- The Product is installed and operated in accordance with the printed instructions as provided by HAZFLO.
- The Product is used under normal operating conditions for which it is
- The Product is not subject to misuse, negligence or
- The Product receives proper care, lubrication, protection and maintenance under the supervision of suitably qualified personnel.
- This warranty expires 12 months after shipment by HAZFLO to the first
- This warranty does not apply to:
- And other consumable or normally wearing type items unless found to be defective prior to
- HAZFLO does not warrant the following components:
- Engines (Gasoline or Diesel)
- Compressors (Air or Freon)
- Storage Batteries
- Engine Starters
- Any other Product having its own inherent
Many of the foregoing components are warranted directly by the manufacturer and are serviced by a worldwide network of distributors and others authorized to handle claims for component manufacturers. A first user’s claim should be presented directly to such an authorized component service outlet.
In the event any component manufacturer has warranted its component to HAZFLO and will not deal directly with a first user, then HAZFLO will cooperate with the first user in the presentation of a claim to such manufacturer.
Under no circumstances does HAZFLO assume any liability for any warranty claim against or warranty work done by, or on behalf, of any manufacturer of the foregoing components.
- This warranty is extended by HAZFLO only to the purchaser of new Products from HAZFLO or one ofits authorized distributors. The products purchased under this warranty are intended for use exclusively by the buyer and its employees and by no other persons and, therefore, there shall be no third-party beneficiary to this
- A claim of defects in any Product covered by this warranty must be in writing and is subject to HAZFLOinspection and judgment. HAZFLO’s liability is limited to repair only. HAZFLO will replace the defective product, O.B. factory, once the purchaser, at its expense, has returned the defective product to HAZFLO’s nominated shipping place.
Replacement and exchange parts will be warranted for the remainder of the original warranty, or for a period of ninety days, whichever is the greater.
- Under no circumstances whatsoever shall HAZFLO and its authorized distributors be liable for any special orconsequential damages, whether based on goodwill, lost resale profits, work stoppage, impairment of other goods or otherwise, and whether arising out of breach of any express or implied warranty, breach of contract, negligence or otherwise, except only as may be required by applicable
- Continued use of Product (s) after discovery of a defect voids all
- Expect as authorized in writing, this warranty does not cover any equipment that has been altered by any party otherthan HAZFLO.
- There are no warranties which extend beyond the description of the face hereof. HAZFLO makes nowarranties, express or implied, of merchant ability or fitness for a particular
- HAZFLO neither assumes nor authorizes any person for HAZFLO any liability in connection with theProducts sold, and there are no oral agreements or warranties collateral to of affecting this written
- The laws of the State of Queensland, Australia hereunder shall govern this warranty and all undertakings of HAZFLO.
At all times, safety must be considered an important factor in the installation, servicing and operation of the product. Skilled and technically qualified personnel should always be employed for such tasks.