OM SERIES CHEMICAL FLOW METER
The FLOMEC® Chemical Flow Meter provides precise volumetric flow measurement of a broad range of clean water based products and aggressive chemicals and is also suitable for most fuels, fuel oils and lubricating liquids.
Applications include batching, dosing or packaging of various corrosive chemicals as a more economical alternative to a complete 316 stainless steel meter for liquids such as Diesel Exhaust Fluid (Adblue).
FEATURES / BENEFITS:
- High accuracy & repeatability, direct reading flow meter.
- No requirement for flow conditioning (straight pipe runs).
- Measures high & low viscosity liquids.
- Quadrature pulse output option & bi-directional flow.
- Optional NMI Pattern Approval (Australia Only).
- PPS meters are used for non-aromatic/non halogenated organic chemicals, water based liquids, Diesel Exhaust Fluid and petroleum products including oils and grease, fuels and fuel oils. It is unsuitable for strong acids and oxidiSers.
- PPS meters with standard ceramic rotor pins are suitable for applications where stainless steel is not suited or permitted.
- Blind pulse meters are available with Reed Switch and Hall Effect outputs. Quadrature pulse and integral 4-20mA outputs are optional.
Download DataSheet HERE
Download Batch Controlling Design Guide Brochure HERE